"What about when you get old?"
Tattooed Seniors answer the question.
This is perfect. I hate it when people ask me that stupid fucking question.
I find it comical when women think I care about
If one titty is slightly bigger than the other
Bumps or discoloration
If I have you naked in front of me and I am naked too, the only thing on my mind is where am I putting my mouth first
Some women really need to remember this
Omg I think I love you
This is like a lesbian mating call.
FUCKING PLOT TWIST
GOOD JOB DISNEY
NO BUT AT THIS PART IN THE MOVIE I SHOUTED “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE” AND MY FRIEND SMACKED ME
AT THIS PART IN THE MOVIE, THIS GROWN GHETTO MAN SCREAMS “AW DAAAAAAMN” IM NOT EVEN KIDDING
My third time seeing it a little girl just sort of whisper/screamed “What?” like her little heart couldn’t take it
My entire theatre gasped as one. It was audible. It satisfying. And amazing. <3
^Same with mine
So I have seen/heard:
- whole theaters gasping
- a mother gasping and shouting “HOW COULD YOU?” at the screen while her young kids told her to be quiet
- one boyfriend saying “HOLY SHIT, YOU DOUCHEBAG”
- another boyfriend saying “…did he just…? DAMN”
- yet another boyfriend saying “…ouch” with an audible wince of sympathy
- a little girl in front of me saying “…no” in a hushed, horrified voice
- and a girl around my age literally STANDING UP and screaming at the screen “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” while her boyfriend physically restrained her and tried to calm her down
Audience Reactions to the Hans Reveal: easily one of the best parts of seeing Frozen in the theater.
I whisper screamed “YOU ASSHOLE!” and my sister said “There are kids in this theater.”